Saturday, May 15, 2010

We don't share everything

Corey and I are married.  And that means we are a team.  We live together.  We own a dog.  We provide for each other.  We use the word 'we' a lot.

But, we do not share everything.

"I need to go grocery shopping for (this and that and this and that)."

"That's fine, just keep in mind we're a little short on money."

"Why??"

"Well we had to pay our taxes and (this and that and this and that).  And then there was that speeding ticket we got..."




"We?"

Corey, just because I was in the car with you on Christmas heading up the highway to your parents' house does not mean I take responsibility for your lead foot.  If I remember correctly, I was passed out and drooling at the time you were clocked going 20 miles over the speed limit.

Thanksomuch.

No comments: