Thursday, May 20, 2010

My inspiration

Hey bloggers, and others who feel the need to share stories every day of your life, you know the feeling where you are trying to think of something interesting to post and then material just miraculously materializes?

Better than chocolate.

So, last night I made a casserole...

"Dumb."

Delete.

Why is it boogers...

"Gross."

Delete.

Oliver caught a ball yesterday...

"What??"

Delete.

"Hey Beetle!  (my nickname) I found a new one of these things!!"

Corey shows me a freckle on his forearm.

"You found a new freckle??"

"Yeah!  Look!"

He shows me a freckle the size of the period at the end of this sentence.

"I just tried to rub it off, I thought it was dirt!!"

Why is he so excited??

"Wow.  That's cool."

"Have you noticed it before??"

Oh, Corey.

No comments: