Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
1. What is your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
My bed. We have a million and a half pillows so I snuggle in between all of them, pretending they're big stuffed animals giving me hugs.
2. If it was raining so hard on a Saturday that you couldn’t leave your house, what would you spend the day doing?
Being cranky, eating everything I could get my hands on, and making beads.
3. What was your favorite candy as a child?
The packets of flavored sugar that you dip the hard sugar stick in and then lick. So basically, sugar. Sugar was my favorite candy.
4. Did you get an allowance? What was it based on? What did you do with it?
I was a good kid, so even though I didn't get an actual allowance, I had enough credit stored up in the bank of mom and dad to get the things I needed until I got my first job.
5. Do you have a favorite Etsy store?
(Plug my own Etsy store here) Oh wait, I have no listings in my Etsy store! And that is because I still have not made one single *thing* worth listing! Hi. My name is Debbie Downer....
6. Do you prefer time with family or time with friends?
Family. They don't think I'm weird when I pass gas.
7. Looney Tunes, Tiny Toons, or Animaniacs?
Even though I begged my mom for the Tiny Toons movie, How I Spent My Summer Vacation, Looney Tunes will forever be my favorite. I bought The Best Of, Volume I...last year (sheepish grin). Those guys are like my flamingo pajamas, comfortable and crazy.
8. Best daytime talk show: Oprah, Ellen, The Doctors, Tyra (ha!), Dr. Oz, or Dr. Phil?
More like Judge Joe Brown. Judge Judy. Judge Jeanine Pirro. I'm a fan of tough love...and The View.
9. Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the ability to fly?
Oooooo, at the risk of sounding super nerdy and syfy, I have always wanted to fly. I dream about it all the time, and am convinced it is so much better than invisibility. Just think, you're invisible and you walk into a room and everyone is talking about how bad your breath is. Awkward.
10. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
Going to the grocery store with no makeup, frizzy hair, husband's oversized sweatshirt, and chocolate stains on everything. In other words, not giving a stink about what I look like.
Oh, and being able to eat dessert before dinner.