Wednesday, May 19, 2010

VOGUE

Someone please come find me and look at me. 

I need witnesses.

According to Chanel and The New York Times, I am trendy.  I am in style.  But just for today.

Apparently, the "just got out of the shower/need to be at work in 15 minutes" look is in.  You know, the one where you take your sopping wet hair, pull it back in a bun (lopsided or not, doesn't specify in the article), and coat it in hair spray to keep all those little strays from forming a frizz halo.  This is me today.

Also, Sally Hansen pastels are in.
Chanel says so.  But these are more green and my pastels are blue.  And I keep 'em on my toes, not my fingers.  I think that still counts, though.

I would show you a picture of my toes, but I haven't had a pedicure...since August.

And I would show you a picture of my hair, but you would see my face.  "Just got out of the shower/need to be at work in 15 minutes" make up is not yet in style.

You just have to take my word.  I look good today.  The very top and bottom of me.

No comments: