1. What was your high school superlative (if you didn’t have one- what would it have been)?
Ha! I did not stand out amongst my peers, yet if I had I could have been "Most likely to look/act/be the same 10 years later."
Well whaddya know, it totally came true!!
2. What sports did you play in high school?
Soccer for a year, track for two years, golf for three years, and marching band (though not a sport, I just like to mention it as much as possible) for four years.
3. What was the best part about your wedding (if you’re not married yet, what are you looking forward to)?
Yikes. I don't know. It was all super great. The ceremony was sweet, photographer was fantastic, first dance involved the best of '80s dance moves, father daughter dance revived the twist, food was to DIE for, Irish rock band (enough said), Hall of Springs was the shizzle...I simply cannot pick just one part. It can't be done.
4. It’s your last meal– what Appetizer, Soup, Salad, Entree and Dessert would you choose?
App - Chili's southwestern egg rolls
Soup - Olive Garden's leafy, sausagy soup
Salad - I'll pass
Entree - the Thai chicken dish my dad makes with as many crunchy noodles as I want. Mother.
Dessert - 7 layer chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate chips
5. What song is your guilty pleasure?
Bon Jovi. Livin' on a Prayer. When he gets to "OOOooooh we're halfway there..." I fist pump. It doesn't matter if I'm home, at a baseball game, in an airplane, wherever I am I fist pump.
6. What is your favorite professional sports team, and why do you like them?
Yankees, because they are the Yankees and I live in New York. Duh. Plus, it is impossible to not be a fan. I tried. But was won over by the incredible energy level of the fans and death threats to non-fans
7. What is your favorite reality show and why do you like it?
Oh, no no no no no. I can't do reality shows anymore. Had to call it quits when I started identifying with the ice road truckers. Me and big hairy men should have little in common.
But back in the day my favorite show was The Real World. That was when I was younger than of all them. Oh the shenanigans.
8. How would you classify your home decorating style (modern, classic, french country)?
Clean. We (meaning Corey) run a tidy ship. All of our furniture is very simple and lots of straight edges. It is also borderline boring, which is why I am going to throw in an antique or two or fifteen.
9. Pizza- deep dish or thin crust? White sauce or red sauce? What toppings?
Eh. I could take it or leave it. If I take it, though, it should not be from Pizza Hut, Domino's, or any other chain. Yuck. And no sauce, please. Or mushrooms. Or animals. Just gimme a white with every kind of cheese you can think of. Oh, and a magazine because...well, you know.
10. Favorite weekend getaway within a two hour driving radius?
The in-laws' camp on Lake Champlain. None of the amenities of home, but oh-so relaxing.