Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Confessions

1.  I didn't realize today was Friday until this morning. 

Surprise!  You can wear jeans and surf the Internet all day!!

2.  I want a Snuggie, even though it's just a backwards robe.

3.  On Friday the 13th and Halloween I like to watch scary movies.  And by "watch scary movies" I mean hide behind a blanket until it's over.

4.  I am distracted very, very.....ooooo do I smell donuts??

5.  My dog manages to jump up lick the inside of my mouth every other day when I get home.  It is easily the grossest part of my day.

6.  I know someone with shingles.  But I keep calling it scabies.  She doesn't think it's as funny as I do.

7.  I have pepper spray.

8.  I also take a cardio-kickboxing class at the Y every Tuesday and Thursday, minus the days I have my ladies Bible study.

9.  Don't mess.  That's all I'm sayin'.

10.  I met three new people who I will be interacting with often this week.  They told me their names, which I promptly forgot.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

My Meme bought be a Snuggie. I'm so glad she did because I secretly wanted one and I was too embarrassed to buy it myself.