2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
It's usually all chocolate, all the time for me. But Sunday I just could not resist the salted caramel with cocoa sprinkled on top. Talk about fancy...
3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
I do not pay one speck of attention to what I throw on each morning. That is how concerned I am about possibly wearing the exact same outfit two days in a row. It's not a sloppy/lazy thing, it's more of a I-have-to-leave-in-two-minutes-and-I-really-couldn't-care-less-what-my-co-workers-think-of-me-at-this-point thing.
4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
Totally necessary, but annoying. There's just something about tasks that have more than one step that I prefer to avoid.
Y-E-S. Thanks to three college roommates, who shall remain nameless, who could not eat a bowl of cereal without throwing in a handful of pepper flakes.
But I exaggerate.
6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
Now we're getting personal: 3-6 squares of the ultra-plush Charmin, half the roll of that cheap Scott sandpaper.
7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
I was a Brownie just long enough to learn how to roll up a sleeping bag and hunt for mini boxes of cereal in the woods.
8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?