Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday again??

1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
I have an innie, Corey has an innie, my entire family has innies, everyone I've ever known has innies.  Who was actually born with a little belly button nub??

2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
It's usually all chocolate, all the time for me.  But Sunday I just could not resist the salted caramel with cocoa sprinkled on top.  Talk about fancy...

3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
I do not pay one speck of attention to what I throw on each morning.  That is how concerned I am about possibly wearing the exact same outfit two days in a row.  It's not a sloppy/lazy thing, it's more of a I-have-to-leave-in-two-minutes-and-I-really-couldn't-care-less-what-my-co-workers-think-of-me-at-this-point thing.

4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
Totally necessary, but annoying.  There's just something about tasks that have more than one step that I prefer to avoid.

5. Do you like spicy food?
Y-E-S.  Thanks to three college roommates, who shall remain nameless, who could not eat a bowl of cereal without throwing in a handful of pepper flakes.

But I exaggerate.

6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
Now we're getting personal: 3-6 squares of the ultra-plush Charmin, half the roll of that cheap Scott sandpaper.

7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
I was a Brownie just long enough to learn how to roll up a sleeping bag and hunt for mini boxes of cereal in the woods.

8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
LOVE, love, love notebooks of all shapes and sizes.  Office supplies are my passion.  Which is weird because what do I do with the hundreds of pages of loose leaf paper, empty binders, mini notepads and boxes of paper clips sitting in my studio?

No, seriously.  What the heck do I do with all this stuff??

9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
I cannot make it through the day without snacks.  I may or may not be the consistently hungriest person in the world.  I must have yogurt and fruit on hand at all times or else I become the crankiest person in the world.  This is a fact that has been documented.  Corey can attest to it.

10. What is your favorite month? Why?
September.  I get all goosebumpy just thinking about it!  Not only is it the month of my anniversary (first coming up, woop woop!) it is the month of berry picking, holiday projects, cooler weather, and the start of my favorite season: fall!!
 
peace out

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I love your answers. I can seriously agree with just about every one and giggle. But..the pepper flakes in cereal?! That just makes me want to hurl!

jen said...

i LOVE September too!!! and it is our first anniversary as well. Very Cool, oh and i also have a love hate relationship with office/school supplies and have not figured out what to do with all of them ( an no, sharing with the high school student who lives with me is not an option...)

Monica said...

Pepper flakes on our cereal?? Just a minor exaggeration- no wonder you kept us nameless! I will admit to adding spice to most of my food- just not my cereal :)

Stacie said...

You're right, Mon. It was just pepper flakes and milk!

Chelsea said...

I'm always hungry too- even pre-pregnancy.

Salted caramel shake??? Intriguing!