1. At random times I sing "O Canada." Although, those are the only words I know.
2. I am now singing "O Canada."
3. There has been so little to do at my office lately, I've looked at every single website there is. From Chuck Norris to photosynthesis.
Yep, that covers just about everything.
4. I told Corey last Wednesday night I wanted to stop eating crap. I then ate a bowl of tater tots with gravy and cheese.
5. Fast forward a week to me at my parents house:
"Hey, Stace, do you want a fried burrito?"
"You bet yer sweet avocados I do!"
6. I found out a group of crows is called a "murder," thus giving me one more reason to hate the creepy jerks.
7. From now until the time Corey and I decide to have kids there is a growing list of things I cannot say based on two conversations I had last week:
"I don't feel good."
"You're pregnant, aren't you?"
"I have a craving for a cranberry walnut salad..."
8. To be added later: any mention of urination and complaints of motion sickness.
9. It's hard to blog when I have the day off (today), however I cannot deprive you or myself another episode of "the things I do I feel you should know about", also known as "Friday Confessions."
10. Tomorrow is the annual shopping trip I go on with Corey's aunt, cousin and mom to the outlet mall in Lee, MA. Also known as the day Stacie buys three things and hangs out in the food court for three hours.
And I can't wait!!
Happy Friday to all, and to all a good....Friday.