That would have made a lot more sense if I could remember the characters' names. Please excuse.
2. My sisters and I tune into the Sirrus 90's channel whenever we're all in the car together and rock out to Kriss Kross and 98 Degrees. Our 13-year-old cousin thinks we're crazy.
3. More on this: Kimberlie and I had a serious discussion on what makes 90's music better than today's. It all comes down to variety, people.
4. In the past two weeks I have received no less than 50 emails from people letting me know I am sending out spam emails.
- Sorry to all my friends and family for linking you to Viagra advertisements.
- Sorry to the guy I went on one date with but forgot to delete from my contact list; no, I do not want to go out with you.
- Sorry to the coordinator of the Miss Purdue pageant who I also forgot to delete from my contact list; no I am not available to help plan this years festivities.
- Sorry to my pastors, both past and present; I am not responsible for any obscene material I may or may not be sending to you. Keep that in mind when I ask to teach your childrens' church classes.
- Sorry all of you continue to get these emails; I am currently working on the "wait it out" solution.
"How about French bread pizza?"
"Sounds good. I'll get the Italian bread."
6. I use my nose to operate my touch screen phone when wearing gloves. However, I don't always have 100% accuracy.
7. While at a classy Saratoga establishment, my BFF and I decided it was the best possible time and location to practice mouth farts.
8. Corey's stocking stuffers last year consisted of a bottle of Advil, toothbrush, socks and antacid. I've run out of ideas.
9. His "stocking" was a small box. I couldn't find the real thing.
10. My eyes play dirty tricks on me. While following a semi down the highway I could have sworn the large "You're Needed" sign on the back of it said "You're Nekkid."
"Is this driver trying to tell me I am emotionally exposed?...."