Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Welcome to Ten on Tuesday on Wednesday.  It's this new thing I started just to mix things up a little.  And because I forgot yesterday.


1. Do you color? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.?
L-O-V-E to color.  I have every Sharpie color ever created.  In both fine and regular point.

2. What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
Corey's socks and undies drawer.

3. What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
Our one and only storage closet.  The shape it's in, we have to lay on boxes to reach other boxes.  I have nearly impaled myself on the vacuum cleaner to reach what is on the floor behind it.

4. If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
OhmigoshIwanttoseethemall!!!  I like museums.  A lot.

5. What is your favorite part of the fall season?
Putting on my pjs and thick gripy socks when it gets dark at 5pm and laying on the couch with my blanket and a cup of hot apple cider while watching Matlock movie marathons.

6. Did you dress up for Halloween?
I skipped Halloween this year.  Ba-Humbug.

wrong holiday...

7. Have you started Christmas shopping?
No, but I usually make most of my gifts.  This year, however, I'm stumped on what to make so I may fall back on a previous project.  I just hope everyone likes macaroni art.

8. Do you crack your knuckles?
No, I devoutly follow the "if you crack your knuckles they will get big and puffy and ugly" philosophy.

And because it hurts.

9. If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
Ocean Boulevard, Palm Beach.  Every year on vacation we drive by Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago and his neighbors with their lattice shaped hedges and gates and fancy stone lions and I always wonder what it would be like to have 45 bedrooms, and a million bathrooms, and servant quarters, and pool tables, and pools, and green lawns, and beach access, and walk-in closets, and showers as big as my current bedroom, and real marble.

But then I would have to find a way to stay because there is no way I could go from Palm Beach to Upstate New York and my laminate counter tops.

10. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
I used to have a dream where I would enter a rickety old shack that was my house and on the inside it was a 20+ story mansion.  My favorite floor was toward the top, all the walls were windows.

And then there are the dreams where I am my dad.  We-ird.

1 comment:

jen said...

i agree with your answer to number 9 especially about the laminate counter tops, i cant even pretend that my "mid-century modern" space themed counter tops are growing on me...