Thursday, November 11, 2010

Morning Rituals

Corey and I are morning people.  In our old age we like to get the day started early.

(However, sometimes we do like to sleep in...until 6:45)

I wake up, check my emails on my phone, then I lay back down think about plans, projects, and where to take Oliver on our walk.  I take a slow, easy approach to getting the engines running.

Corey wakes up with a song in his heart and a whole lot of obnoxious on his lips:

"Oooooliverrrrrrrr!"

"Would you stop that!  We have neighbors."

"OOOOLIVERRRRRRRR!!"

"Too.  Loud."

"I'm not too loud." (he says loudly)

"See!  Even that was too loud."

"You're crazy."

"Can't you use your inside voice?"

"What's that?"

They never said getting used to your spouses "amusing" little quirks was going to be easy.

They also never said not to have a spare bedroom.

I'm just sayin'.

No comments: