Tuesday is one day closer to Friday! WooHoo let's celebrate by reading about me!!
HA! You opened a box, my friend: I currently live in Saratoga Springs, New York, which is what I tell people when they say "where'ya from?" because most people don't want to go into the whole story that is I was born in Long Beach, California where I lived amongst the bullets and crime for 11 years when I moved to Elkhart, Indiana where I lived for another 11 years before moving here. I can't say where my hometown or "from" is because I lived almost the exact same amount of time in two places.
2. How would you classify your clothing style?
What Not To Wear, pre-makeover. But I do own a pair of leather boots, so every other week I'm cool.
3. What kind of car do you drive?
2006 Hyundai Tucson. I secretly love it to pieces.
4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it?
It would have lots of windows, lots of land, French doors, a couple dozen fireplaces, and two sinks in the bathroom so Corey and I don't have to shove each other out of the way every morning.
5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
I have no kids, I'm 28-years-old and not gettin' any younger.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
I like making funky jewelry, but sometimes I get paid for it, so does that still make it a hobby? Other than that my favorite hobby is actually a tie between baking and eating.
7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
Yes, I need to floss more.
8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I'd like a little extra patience. I have some, but a little more would help me in those situations when a certain someone needs an ice pack for an ingrown nose hair while I can hardly walk on my newly bummed knee.
9. What is something that you love about yourself?
Oooo, I don't know!
10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
DISHES, dishes, dishes. I don't mind any other chore as much as I do dishes. But as much as I hate washing them, putting them away is worse. I'm gagging right now I hate dishes so much.
But I exaggerate.