Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Tuesday is one day closer to Friday!  WooHoo let's celebrate by reading about me!!


1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
HA!  You opened a box, my friend: I currently live in Saratoga Springs, New York, which is what I tell people when they say "where'ya from?" because most people don't want to go into the whole story that is I was born in Long Beach, California where I lived amongst the bullets and crime for 11 years when I moved to Elkhart, Indiana where I lived for another 11 years before moving here.  I can't say where my hometown or "from" is because I lived almost the exact same amount of time in two places.


2. How would you classify your clothing style?
What Not To Wear, pre-makeover.  But I do own a pair of leather boots, so every other week I'm cool.

3. What kind of car do you drive?
2006 Hyundai Tucson.  I secretly love it to pieces.

4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it?
It would have lots of windows, lots of land, French doors, a couple dozen fireplaces, and two sinks in the bathroom so Corey and I don't have to shove each other out of the way every morning.

5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
I have no kids, I'm 28-years-old and not gettin' any younger.

(ahem)

6. What is your favorite hobby?
I like making funky jewelry, but sometimes I get paid for it, so does that still make it a hobby?  Other than that my favorite hobby is actually a tie between baking and eating.

7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
Yes, I need to floss more.

8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I'd like a little extra patience.  I have some, but a little more would help me in those situations when a certain someone needs an ice pack for an ingrown nose hair while I can hardly walk on my newly bummed knee.

9. What is something that you love about yourself?
Oooo, I don't know!

10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
DISHES, dishes, dishes.  I don't mind any other chore as much as I do dishes.  But as much as I hate washing them, putting them away is worse.  I'm gagging right now I hate dishes so much.

But I exaggerate.

2 comments:

jen said...

i want to know why there wasnt a fourth choice for number ten? like "or someone to clean your bathroom floor" because i am gagging over that thought! i HATE the bathroom floor...

Debbie said...

I have an answer for you for No. 9!! You no longer look like you did in 7th grade! Although you were adorable to your father and me!