Monday, November 8, 2010

No Connection Mondays

Friday I was home sick.

I was sick of sitting at my desk the entire week with nothing to do but search the Internet for a thousand different ways to make a stinkin' fabric flower.

By the way, when did the world wide web get so big?

So, I took a mental health day that actually started as a real sick day.  Headache.

I walked around town a little, did some chores, then I spent the rest of the day reading with no make up.

Ladies, if you've never tried reading without your face on I would highly recommend it.  See, when your pores aren't clogged with gunk and powders, the pathways are clear for oxygen molecules to travel directly to your brain allowing it to breathe just like your lungs.

I obviously am wearing make up today....

No comments: